Home > News > Article
By Ric Turner, Thu 12 November 2015 14:30
We have a beautiful cashmere City scarf to give away, courtesy of Savile Rogue.
To stand a chance of winning, please answer the five questions below. We've made it a bit harder this year, but all answers can be found relatively easily in the Bluemoon History section of the site:
1) What is City's highest ever attendance for a home league game?
2) How many times have City played Everton in all competitions?
3) Who is City's record League Cup appearance holder?
4) Who did City play in their first competitive fixture after World War 2?
5) Who was City's manager before Joe Mercer took over?
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Savile Rogue scarf competition" by 5pm, Thursday 26th November.
Since 2006 Savile Rogue have been making the world’s finest football scarves. Traditional bar scarves only in soft, pure cashmere wool instead of cheap nylon. They also make other lovely stuff for the more stylish fan; cashmere beanie hats, socks, wrist-warmers, sweaters and so on.
You can see their wares at www.Savile-Rogue.com
If you use the code: 10BLUEMOON you will get 10% off any order between now and December 15th.
You can follow Savile Rogue on Twitter @savilerogue