Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 30 April 2021 10:30
- The mental strength to turn the first leg against PSG around
- City staying calm under pressure and imposing their own game on PSG
- How should City approach the second leg now (and the Palace game)?
- Why do City fans have such an affinity with the League Cup?
- Howard Hockin explains why, however it finishes now, this season is a triumph for Pep
Season 13, Episode 37: Trophy Snobs
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
***BONUS SHOW AND AD-FREE EDITION FOR PATREON BACKERS***
This week: It's a 25-minute look at how City have grown up in the Champions League, from their first involvement in 2011 to their semi-final first leg win this week: https://www.patreon.com/posts/13-37-extra-50627923
PLUS: The main show is also available for Patreon backers on all three of our tiers, AD-FREE. You can listen to that here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/13-37-ad-free-50627982