Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 19 March 2021 10:38
- Was the Sterling and Guardiola story a storm in a teacup?
- Jack Gaughan explains the latest on Aguero and his contract
- Can City honestly win the Quadruple or are they being set up to fail?
- The best set-up and rotating the team
- Howard Hockin - on what he hopes stays and stops from pandemic-era football
Season 13, Episode 30: Slippy Banana Skin
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
***BONUS SHOW AND AD-FREE EDITION FOR PATREON BACKERS***
This week: It's an hour-long edition of the bonus show, as we look back on the players who played for only City in the Premier League - with an exclusive clip from our upcoming interview with Paul Walsh: https://www.patreon.com/posts/13-30-extra-only-48908528
PLUS: The main show is also available for Patreon backers on all three of our tiers, AD-FREE. You can access that here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/13-30-ad-free-48911616