Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 09 October 2020 13:51
- Why do City struggle to control games for longer than they do?
- The holding midfield/double-pivot issue and Rodri's effectiveness
- The man in charge of transfers between 2008 and 2012, Mike Rigg, speaks to the show
- How did City do this transfer window?
- Howard Hockin discusses why we shouldn't try to read too much into this season
Season 13, Episode 5: Avenge Your Father
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
***BONUS SHOW FOR PATREON BACKERS***
If you back the show by as little as $2 per month, you'll be able to subscribe to the bonus show each week - which is at least 15 minutes of extra discussion on varying City topics.
This week: It's another 30-minute special, as we discuss a series of "what might have been" scenarios - and look at how history might have been changed if City had signed some of the players they were after in the past, but for whom the transfer fell through. Would Mancini have stayed in his job if he'd got Van Persie? Are Maguire, Fred and Sanchez bullets dodged to United? Could Mido have given the fans a home goal after New Year's Day in 2006-07?