Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 03 July 2020 17:45
- What message does the demolition of Liverpool send out?
- The players who have scored for City on their birthday
- Which players are now playing for their futures in this remainder of the season?
- Howard Hockin on football in a post-pandemic world - and what it all means
- What do you think of Bayern's apology over the leaked Sane pictures?
Season 11, Episode 42: It's Always Nice to Have a Clown at a Birthday Party
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
***PLEASE HELP FUND THE BLUE MOON PODCAST***
Everything pledged goes towards the show's running costs and there is a bonus show for $2/m backers, of at least 15 minutes each week - this week's looks at the teams that City have a rivalry with, but that nobody expects City to have a rivalry with... We're looking at you Tottenham, Ipswich, and Stockport: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38901057