Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 19 June 2020 12:18
- City are back! We look at what it's like watching behind-closed-doors football...
- Former City striker Leon Mike talks about the players taking a knee
- How well is Pep Guardiola using the squad now that there's five subs and nine on the bench?
- Howard Hockin looks at footballers, politics, politicians and the Coronavirus months
- We look at some of City's kit disasters of the past
Season 11, Episode 40: Let it be Desolate and Weird
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
***PLEASE HELP FUND THE BLUE MOON PODCAST***
If you back $2/m, you'll get 4-5 bonus podcasts (at least 15 minutes long) and regular blogs by David Mooney and Richard Burns. Everything pledged goes towards the show's running costs - this week's bonus show is about City's defensive disasters of years gone by, after David Luiz's horror show on Wednesday night: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38379524