Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 29 May 2020 12:56
- Why is Ederson such a good fit for City?
- Why wasn't Joe Hart able or willing to adapt to play in Guardiola's style?
- What makes a good goalkeeper for a penalty shoot-out?
- Who did better in goal: Niall Quinn or Kyle Walker?
- Should there be a return to the crazy 1990s goalkeeper shirts?
Lockdown Specials, Episode 11: A Pitch for Growing Potatoes
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
Please Support the Show:
Each week, we produce a bonus podcast for those who back on Patreon. It's between 20 and 30 minutes of extras for $2 per month - which means it's 4-5 bonus shows for that money.
This week, we're looking at City's Best Value for Money XI - by making a team with a £100m budget of the fees that City paid: https://www.patreon.com/posts/37629613