Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 20 May 2022 14:54
On this week's show:
- Just how important could that fightback against West Ham prove to be?
- Should a penalty be given on Sunday, who should take it?
- Previewing the game with Aston Villa - with insight from the All Villa No Filler podcast
- Howard Hockin provides some reasons to relax ahead of the final day
- The EDS, the academy and the pathway to the first team
- What are the alternative best moments of the season?
Season 13, Episode 46: Quantifying the Unquantifiable
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify
***Please support the podcast on Patreon***
If you support the show on any of our Patreon tiers, you'll get the podcast TOTALLY AD FREE: https://www.patreon.com/posts/66641301
There's also an extra podcast available each Monday for Patreon backers, this it's the final City Heaven/City Hell of the season - and we're looking at good and bad games with Leicester: https://www.patreon.com/posts/city-heaven-city-66419828