Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Mon 30 August 2021 10:15
On this week's show:
- The Kane deal falls through - were City overconfident or should they have planned better?
- They could turn to Cristiano Ronaldo - how would you feel?
- Guardiola hints that this may be his final two seasons at the club
- Exclusive interview with former City defender Terry Phelan
- Howard Hockin asks how to cope with the 24-hour news cycle
Season 13, Episode 4: The Socialist Nirvana
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
***Please support the podcast on Patreon - there are bonuses for those who do***
If you support the show on any of our Patreon tiers (£2, £4 or £10 per month), you'll get the podcast TOTALLY AD FREE: https://www.patreon.com/posts/55377297
And you'll also get one of our weekly bonus podcasts, released every Monday. This week's is City Heaven/City Hell and City fan Dom Farrell is joined by The Anfield Wrap's Neil Atkinson to reflect on two great results against Liverpool and two absolute horror shows: https://www.patreon.com/posts/53768279