Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 13 November 2020 15:50
- A good point or two dropped against Liverpool?
- Why can't City still score from the spot?!
- Kit Symons interview (part two)
- Howard Hockin on the 'pointless' internationals
- Is there something to be said for the 'bad old days'?
Season 13, Episode 11: Weird Butterflies
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
***BONUS SHOW - FREE HOUR-LONG SPECIAL***
This week: The Patreon show is free for one-week only - and it's a 60-minute special, looking at the common players between City and each of their Champions League group opponents. We're joined by a guest supporting one of each of Porto, Olympiacos and Marseille - to look at how each of the players is remembered at different clubs: https://www.patreon.com/posts/43793185