Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 29 November 2019 08:37
- Defending balls over the top and keeping control of tight matches
- The 10th anniversary of an unwanted record
- Remembering 2012-13, as we look back on the last decade of City
- Guardiola's comments about staying at the club
- The new pub inside the Etihad and the 'matchday experience'
Season 11, Episode 18: Bring Back Paulo Wanchope!
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
***PLEASE HELP FUND THE BLUE MOON PODCAST***
If you back $2/m (£1.64/m), you'll get 4-5 bonus podcasts for the month and regular blogs by David Mooney and Richard Burns. If you back $10/m (£8.19/m), you'll be a guest on the Patreon bonus show at some point this season. Everything pledged goes towards the show's running costs and keeps us able to produce the best City podcast around: http://www.patreon.com/BlueMoonPodcast.
This week's bonus show is our Manchester City Team of the Decade (but with some pretty stringent rules about how we could pick the players - one from each of the last 11 seasons and they would perform as well as they did in that season): https://www.patreon.com/posts/31929785