Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 20 September 2019 10:27
- City's defensive options and coping with centre-back injuries
- How do you deal with unexpected or shock defeats?
- Why the League Cup is more interesting than the Champions League
- Howard Hockin on the fun of supporting City
- Should co-commentators on TV be impartial?
Season 11, Episode 8: The Second Honeymoon of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton
Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on Spotify
***PLEASE HELP FUND THE BLUE MOON PODCAST***
If you back $2/m (£1.50/m), you'll get 4-5 bonus podcasts for the month and regular blogs by David Mooney and Richard Burns. If you back $10/m (£8.25/m), you'll be a guest on the Patreon bonus show at some point this season. Everything pledged goes towards the show's running costs and keeps us able to produce the best City podcast around: http://www.patreon.com/BlueMoonPodcast.
This week's bonus show is about City results that have made you the angriest.