Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 06 April 2018 10:40
- Analysis of what went wrong at Anfield and Guardiola's tactical switch
- A look to the second leg - asking if City can undo the damage done?
- Previewing the Manchester Derby
- What it would mean to City fans if the club could win the title against United
- Howard Hockin on atmospheres and why social media has ruined football
Episode 9.36 - Please Let Me Go!
Subscribe on iTunes
Download the mp3 (right click - save as)
Episode 9.36 Extra - David Silva
For $2/m sponsors who back the show by through Patreon, you can listen to the supplement show. It works on desktop and on mobile. There are also extra rewards for those who choose to back a little bit more. All the details are here: http://www.patreon.com/BlueMoonPodcast.
We hope you like it - let us know what you think!