Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Fri 21 January 2022 12:27
On this week's show:
- Reviewing City's dominant display over Chelsea and assessing the title race
- Why do people think City are boring?
- City and Covid: How has the narrative that they've been unaffected been allowed to grow?
- Previewing Southampton, with the help of a Saints podcaster
- The Etihad atmosphere and the safe standing rail seats this season
Season 13, Episode 27: Has Pep Ever Been to Rotherham?
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify
***Please support the podcast on Patreon - there are bonuses for those who do***
If you support the show on any of our Patreon tiers, you'll get the podcast TOTALLY AD FREE: https://www.patreon.com/posts/61416242
There's also an extra podcast available each Monday for Patreon backers, this week's is @Gary James's five games that shaped him: https://www.patreon.com/posts/games-that-made-60771331