Home > News > Article
By David Mooney, Mon 09 October 2017 14:51
- A look at how City pinned Chelsea back for 90 minutes, using their wide men and full-backs
- Analysis of the defence and what's sparked such an improvement this season
- Discussion on how far City are along their path to getting a 'big club mentality'
- Aguero crash: Should the striker have been abroad so soon to the game with Chelsea?
- Club vs. Country: What happens if Vincent Kompany appears for Belgium this weekend?
Episode 9.9 - Death by a Thousand Cuts
Subscribe on iTunes
Download the mp3 (right click - save as)
Episode 9.9 Extra - Have City Reached their Potential since 2008?
For $2/m sponsors who back the show by through Patreon, you can listen to the supplement show. It works on desktop and on mobile. There are also extra rewards for those who choose to back a little bit more. All the details are here: http://www.patreon.com/BlueMoonPodcast.
We hope you like it - let us know what you think!